Friday 6 January 2012

Some Drawings on Canson

Jaguar E-Type
As an automotive design student I have always been interested in cars, and I have been drawing cars for some time. This post is about some of the work I have done on coloured Canson using markers, pastels, gouache and coloured pencils.  I did the E-Type a couple of years ago and did the other ones here in 2011. A large amount of my recent work depicts cars as I sell drawings and take commissions through my website.

MGB GT V8

Ford Mustang

Jaguar XK120 FHC
The cars I draw are sometimes cars that people have commissioned drawings of, and sometimes cars drawn in my leisure. I used to draw many iconic cars as more people are familiar with certain models.

More drawings can be seen on my site
www.jkbrown.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment